Here is my new Journey... Spiritual thinking, quotes, videos, Art and everything related to it that talk to me and that I think it can touch your soul too... We are in a changing era; We need to take our life in our hands and stop living like robots! ...Feeling with our heart and live with Love ...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Book review

I read few books from Deepak Chopra;
This one I would never thought of reading it if it didn't catch my eyes at the library!
It's the kind of synchronicity that is really enjoyable...
So despite its title, this book is not only for teens!
I highly recommend this book to anyone who have some spiritual questions and for just everyone who wants to remember how the magic of life works!...
This book is so well written; easy to read with its short stories; each of this stories are real life lessons that everyone must think of it...
Thank you Deepak Chopra!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, good to know. I recently read his book "The Third Jesus" (or something like that! ;) and it was amazing. It's always nice to read words that resonate with what you've believed all along, but aren't thoughts that many people voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange, I just saw that book a few days ago and thought I'd see if the library has it. I really like Chopra wisdom. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete