Here is my new Journey... Spiritual thinking, quotes, videos, Art and everything related to it that talk to me and that I think it can touch your soul too... We are in a changing era; We need to take our life in our hands and stop living like robots! ...Feeling with our heart and live with Love ...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Energy and vibrations...

Everything is energy; We all vibrate at a different frequency.
 To increase our vibrations...

Surround yourself with things that you like will help you raise your vibrations and positivism...

I can watch this over and over again:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful music, beautiful art- what a great video! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Taylor for stopping by; Thanks for your comment; I am glad you appreciate this video...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I was going to say, "I'll send my mom to read your stuff, I bet she'd like it!"- but I see she's already a follower. ;) Guess I'm too late!

    ReplyDelete