Here is my new Journey... Spiritual thinking, quotes, videos, Art and everything related to it that talk to me and that I think it can touch your soul too... We are in a changing era; We need to take our life in our hands and stop living like robots! ...Feeling with our heart and live with Love ...

Friday, April 8, 2011

Angels

Angels are real...
Some don't like to name them that way; so let say "light beings".
Each of us also represent them in their own way; I like to think of them of peaceful and loving light beings.
If you are in peace and relaxed, you might feel a warm feeling around you; this is the vibration of your guardian angel; My angel told me last night that is not the vibration of your guardian angel but your own vibration (I will talk about our different bodies later).
He/She is always here for you.
Since I was little, I am used to thank my angel each day for the day I just had, thanks for everything that happened and I ask her for help for my night and next day. Try it!
You will feel secure and loved more than you think!...
Talk to your angel; thanks them and love them back...

No comments:

Post a Comment