Here is my new Journey... Spiritual thinking, quotes, videos, Art and everything related to it that talk to me and that I think it can touch your soul too... We are in a changing era; We need to take our life in our hands and stop living like robots! ...Feeling with our heart and live with Love ...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Celebration

Today our family is celebrating 10 years in Canada.
It has been 10 years since we arrive on this beautiful land.
We Love living here;
We Love the nature and everything that makes this beautiful country our Home.
I also would like to remember the ancestors of this Land...



3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a beautiful video, and the music is very peaceful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to both of you to stop by and comment everytime; I really appreciate ;)

    ReplyDelete