Here is my new Journey... Spiritual thinking, quotes, videos, Art and everything related to it that talk to me and that I think it can touch your soul too... We are in a changing era; We need to take our life in our hands and stop living like robots! ...Feeling with our heart and live with Love ...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bad day...

Bad day or empty day are days that you don't like to have for sure!
But they are here for a reason and we usually denied these days because they aren't positive throught our eyes!
Now we have to watch those days with another point of view; They are here to help us to learn something.
Yesterday was a 'kind of an empty day' for me but I realized that I wanted to go too fast!
We need to do little steps and one little step at a time...
Step back and analyze your 'bad' days; What can you learn about them?
They will come back over and over again till you learn that lesson; so better learn it quickly!...
Calm down, relax and watch your life with the eyes of a stranger; You might find some keys to your problems!...

No comments:

Post a Comment