Here is my new Journey... Spiritual thinking, quotes, videos, Art and everything related to it that talk to me and that I think it can touch your soul too... We are in a changing era; We need to take our life in our hands and stop living like robots! ...Feeling with our heart and live with Love ...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gratitude

We learned that it is a good thing to be grateful...
I am grateful to have a great family;
I am grateful to have this nice house
I am grateful for this beautiful day...

and it can go on and on

But Gratitude is not only on the material level...
Don't forget to be grateful to BE !...

Be yourself and enjoy the present moment...




Thank You for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Deepak. I did the meditation and it's so helpful to remember the things that we're grateful for, especially when things seem bleak. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete