Here is my new Journey... Spiritual thinking, quotes, videos, Art and everything related to it that talk to me and that I think it can touch your soul too... We are in a changing era; We need to take our life in our hands and stop living like robots! ...Feeling with our heart and live with Love ...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

May 21st 2011

In one month... (but I don't know why, I feel it's today!)...
You might heard a lot a things about this date; Some said that is the return of the Christ;
Other said that is doom day and others that is the second day of the 9th wave in the Mayan calendar and more...
Whenever it can be it's a beautiful day to connect yourself with the divine and step forward in your spiritual path.
Light a candle, meditate and be in peace; Connect yourself with the Universe and you will feel what's really happening in your heart.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Sybilline. I'll be sure to mark it on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan to me, everyday is a beautiful opportunity to connect! :)

    ReplyDelete