Here is my new Journey... Spiritual thinking, quotes, videos, Art and everything related to it that talk to me and that I think it can touch your soul too... We are in a changing era; We need to take our life in our hands and stop living like robots! ...Feeling with our heart and live with Love ...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fear vs Love

When we analyze our fears; Does they even make sense?
They are created in our mind and make bumps on our road.
Now each time you'll face one of your fear, try to find the source of it and by understanding it; it will magically disappear.
There is No fear to have...
Instead, if you Love everything; fear cannot come.
Be confident in yourself, be confident in your life...
Love everything with unconditional Love and fears will disappear...then you can walk with peace on your way to enlightenment.
[Photo courtesy by ljangphotography]


5 comments:

  1. One of the most important things I've learned, and something I repeat most everyday, is 'what you resist, persists'. If I let in the fear and experience it fully, I can easily see its origin and simply let it go. Fear is a total illusion, but until you learn that, it can/does rule your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure is something I needed to hear right now. Fears can seem larger than life, but many times are more like smoke that you can just blow away. I need to do lots and lots of blowing!

    Your profile is very interesting. I look forward to reading more by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Do you have an email sign up for posts? I have a tendency to get lost from the blogs I like unless I get the posts in my email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Simply Smitten, this is also true! The more you will focus on it, the more they will be there and this is not only for fear but for everything! It's what we call "the law of attraction' if we want to put a name on it!...

    Primalpainter I am glad you stop by! Thanks for your comment; I will study the sign up post (i don't know how to do it yet!)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Sybilline, I'm a big fan of the law of attraction! The difference now is that I use it to work for me in the form of joy, peace and abundance!

    Blow away Laurie, blow away. :)

    ReplyDelete